Holi- Let the colors of happiness not those of nature...Read More
Enjoy Your Exam
Is Your Child not Enjoying Exams?
If you are facing the same problem with your kid that he is not enjoying the exams or studies and focusing more on video games and other non-productive things, then a single session or counselling with me could help you to solve the issues. Its very easy.
Say Bye - Bye 👋 to exam tension And Be stress free
1- 👉 If you are facing the same problem with your kid that he is not enjoying the exams or studies and focusing more on video games and other non-productive things, then a single session or counselling with me could help you to solve the issues. Its very easy.
2- 👉 Learn How to Concentrate and focus while Studying?
3- 👉Learn Planning the Subject
4- 👉Learn Setting the Goal & Goal achieving
5- 👉 Learn Reading & Writing Technique. How to read and write fast.
6- 👉 Learn how to Management the Time
7- 👉 Learn to manage your Anger
8- 👉 Learn to manage your Health
9- 👉 Learn how to memorize lengthy answers,Essays and theorems ?
Most frequent questions and answers
- Very first you should aware for which exam you are going and what the Syllabus is for that. It is necessary to crack any exam.
- After that you should analyse the nature of the exam, what’s the pattern of question paper. Go through at least 10 years question papers to analyse the exam patters and marking scheme. It helps to crack any exam.
- Now check what skill you have to improve and what’s your weak areas, work upon that. It is key point to remember always.
- Take each topic and get thorough understanding of the topics. Thorough understanding of the topics will leads you ahead and keep you different in the queue.
- Yes, revision is Must. When we read or learn content it goes to our short term memory and its memory time span is only some hours. To move all the content in long term memory you should revise the content. So it is highly recommended to revise the syllabus content twice or thrice at least. The more you revise, better results you will get.
- Last but not least – Smart usage of the exam duration with effective presentation. It will surely helps you a lot.
Last but not least take a long breathe- yes, before starting the exam, do not talk much, just meditate and take a long breath , inhale and exhale. It helps you a lot in maintaining the concentration during the exams. Just follow the steps and crack any entrance exam guaranteed or surely .
- If your child does not take interest in school studies, it might be possible he/ she has interest in different areas like painting, sports etc. Identify the interest of your child and counsel him.
- Do your Homework First – Yes friends, doing homework daily on regular basis is as important as we eat food on daily basis on time.
- After that take some time for self study also. Think about the differences between studying and doing homework.
- Don’t cram- Try to understand the things. Don’t Cram. Because we can forget the cramming content but we don’t forget if we understand anything.
- Don’t cheat. Cheating makes you weak and addicted. It makes you under confident also. That’s why never cheatings in the exam do.
- Relax before tests. In night you have to take sound sleep of at least 8 to 9 hrs before the exam. It helps you to make your mind and body fresh and attempt the exam well.
- Eat a peppermint during a test- it keeps you energetic and alert. It also helps you in making concentration during the exams
- A student should learn how write the exam,
- The way to start and end exam,
- The way to present his ideas in an appealing forms,
- How to use titles and topics,
- The way to utilize time given for the exam,
- The way makes your paper look more meaningful and attractive to the checker. Many students face problem of controlling your stresses their time for studies.
- Visualization- Visualisation is a powerful technique which helps child to remember the things or we can say through this process learned content or read content goes to the permanent memory and creates pictorial form which is long lasting. So it is highly recommended that every child should learn the content by connecting some pictures or through any abbreviation.
- Practice and practice more: – once you lean the content by visualization Visualization revise the content and practice more and more.
- Face your fears- every child has fear of any subject or anything in studies. It is necessary to face that fear not to go away from that and to get success on your exams. Sit at a peaceful place, close your eyes, think about your fear, think upon the solution and finally start to work upon that. Simultaneously, I would like to suggest you a process to do and remove your fear. Make a diary and write your desire which you want to fulfil. Make sure you write the statement like that your desire has already been fulfilled. You may also draw pictures if you can. Be specific with the desire and words as nature will bless you by saying— TATHASTU. For Example: I am out of my (———) fear.
- Better sleep is success tonic for you. – In night you have to take sound sleep of at least 8 to 9 hrs before the exam. It helps you to make your mind and body fresh and attempt the exam well.
- Take a Breathe- yes, before starting the exam, do not talk much, just meditate and take a long breath , inhale and exhale. It helps you a lot in maintaining the concentration during the exams.
Do you feel Exams boring? Do you really feel difficulty in getting full marks in your exams? Do not worry. Hi, I am Swati Saini. I am working with students since 15 years to solve their problems related to exam stress and tension and helping them to enjoy the exams. If you have any problem that you want to discuss with me, you are most welcome.